Travelling is my passion. I have been through over 20 different countries - I lost count after my fourth trip to Europe. As long as the number exceeds my age, I'm satisfied.

I'm an avid backpacker. I don't just want to see the world. I want to experience it.

I travel in a unique way. I have climbed the Great Wall of China in snow, worked on a farm in Normandy, France, and volunteered at an orphanage in Bali, Indonesia.

Backpackers are constantly sharing information, stories, and advice. I'm not doing this because I make money off of it (which I don't) or because I think I know it all (which I definitely don't).

I am simply doing this because it's what I love to do. Enjoy!




Tuesday 10 April 2012

NZ 2011


Last spring, I spent two months exploring breath-taking New Zealand.  Mountains, valleys, ocean, volcanoes... This country has an abundance of everything!  I attended Capernwray Bible College ABS in the North Island for six weeks of my adventure.  I was constantly on the move for the remainder of my time. I discovered the highest north tip of the North Island, and trekked all the way down to crazy Queenstown in the south. It would be impossible to compress and express every moment I experienced; however, I decided to attempt the impossible with a 7 minute video that blends New Zealand's stunning beauty with its wild spirit. If you're not really into the tame and quiet, don't give up halfway through – remember: Queenstown boats the world’s 2nd highest bungee jump, 134m... And the way I look at it, if you never jump; you'll never know if you can fly.
Enjoy!

PS.  Turns out I can't fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment